We host a wide variety of Social programmes to cater for a range of tennis levels:
- Wednesday Mornings at 9-11am (free for members, no need to RSVP)
- Friday Mornings at 9-11am (free for members, no need to RSVP)
- Friday Night Social Slams at 7-9pm (free for members, cost for non members of $7.50 per session, RSVP required, email email@example.com if interested)
- Sunday Mornings at 9-11am (free for members, cost for non members of $7.50 per session, RSVP required, email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested)
- Monday Night Open Social Competitions 8-10pm, $5 for CHTC members, $15 for non-CHTC members, book for this upcoming Monday directly
- Leaders Social Competitions, email email@example.com if interested
- Club Championships – annual club championships in April
- Intra Club Social Competition (new event)
- The Clifton Hill Tennis Club will operate a Wheelchair Tennis Social from 2oth April to 22nd June 2021. Sessions will start at 9:30 am and end 11:30 am. This event is free to anyone who would like to participate.
- Sunday Afternoon at 12-2pm – Book here
- Sunday Afternoon at 2-4pm – Book here
- Free for members, cost for non-members of $10 per session, Booking required. Paddles and balls provided
- Monthly Community Open Day (every third Sunday, new event). This event is free to anyone who would like to participate. Register Here for next session.
- Tennis Victoria Tennis Month in February every year
- Lawn Tennis (Bacchus Marsh) Picnic Day
We host a number of social functions during the year. For example, New Members Social, Trophy & Awards Presentation, Christmas and AGM functions. This year we will be having a Club Birthday Party to celebrate 90 years of Community Tennis. Come along, play tennis, have some food and make new friends.